Thursday, 2 January 2014

Happy New Year


Searching For Spring Oil on Canvas 90cm x 90cm
Well it's January 2014 already, I am sure the years go faster and faster the older I get, 2013 was a good year for me creativity wise so I hope it continues in 2014.
I get a lot of my art Supplies from Jackson's and a few week ago on there blog they requested submissions from artists to take part in Reviews of the Year, I applied and fortunately was selected you can read my review of 2013 here and reviews by other artists here.
I thought the above painting was quite appropriate as Spring will probably be upon us before we have had time to recover from the New Year celebrations!! Wishing everyone a wonderful 2014 x

4 comments:

  1. MMMMMmmm, yes, Spring! This painting is a breath of it, Sandra. Lovely.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sus, yes definitely looking forward to Spring. Happy New Year xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you to Chloe, also congratulations on being chosen to do a Review of the Year for the Jackson's art blog, I thought it was a fun thing to do, did you enjoy it? X

      Delete