Wednesday 11 April 2012

One Year On

Exactly a year ago I did a short post on a blossom tree that is directly opposite my house. It is the very dark pink variety which flowers a little later than the pale pink and white varieties. I wanted to photograph it exactly one year on to see if it would be at the same stage of development, I thought the recent warm weather might have had some affect, but in the case of this tree it looks exactly the same this year as last. The only difference being that I have a different camera so was able to take slightly better photographs.









As a comparison here are two photographs from 2011.




2 comments:

  1. I love your 2012 photographs - it was worth getting the new camera! The colours are so rich, this tree would be a great subject to paint. Pink on light blue - sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to use the photographs for some inspiration, the colour really is very lovely. Thanks so much for your comment Kristina.

      Delete