Wednesday 28 September 2011

Feeling Floral

I am feeling in a floral still life kind of mood today, I think it's something to do with the weather the sun is shining and the sky is blue but it doesn't really have the intensity of Summer it has a slightly faded feel to it.


Elaine Pamphilon one of my absolute favourites she always captures the perfect mood.


Mhairi McGregor's beautiful thickly painted oils are bold yet still sensitive to the subject matter.


Christine McArthur's mixed media collages have a quiet and soft appearance.


Alice Mumford paints these lovely romantic paintings of ordinary objects from around the home.

Jessica Cooper simple but elegant acrylics and pencil on canvas.


I couldn't leave out a lovely painting by Emma Dunbar, I love anemones and the colour combination is a favourite of mine.


2 comments:

  1. Nice post - lots of lovely links to wander through now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes you can see how I spend my days!! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete